Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekend Wishlist...

 photo OrchidGrey_SeptemberOutfit2_zps7ccb7693.jpg
Spotted Moth Leopard Scarf -- 30% off everything!

It's the perfect pre-fall day, and I've been doing a little fall shopping. Here's what I have my eye on this week. What's on your list?

// Ever wonder how the color wheel applies to your hair? Kelsi has the answer!
// A big welcome to Melissa as a sponsor! This vintage sweater cape would be perfect for an autumn walk. -- 15% off w/code "ORCHID"
// I love reading Monica's posts, especially when I'm having a hard time writing. Her writing style is simple but compelling, and always accompanied by great photos.
// This vintage dress from Mystery Girl Vintage is perfect for fall! -- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
 // I love this outfit of Erin's inspired by Riff Randall from Rock n' Roll High School!
// Love these ankle boots, they'd look great with a burgundy sweater and mint jeans.
// A Harry Potter MBTI chart! What personality type are you? I'm ISFP (Hagrid).
// The perfect black A-line dress.
// Something important to remember.
// A pretty braided topknot.
// Cute plaid flats.
// Love this history of male affection.
// Love this black shearling moto-jacket.
// A cozy cable-knit sweater.
// What people really look like, by a massage therapist.
// Pizza iPhone case!
// I have a pretty strong hatred of "fitspiration" photos, so I really appreciated this article.


Tabet said...

This jacket looks gorgeous! :)

Heather P. said...

The scarf looks like the perfect addition to all the black I've been wearing lately. And it's on sale?


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!