Friday, September 6, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

 photo OrchidGrey_SeptOutfit1_zpsf955ce19.jpg
5. Spotted Moth forest green skirt -- all items 30% off!
6. YeYe Vintage Boutique 1970's clogs -- 20% off w/code "yeyelovesorchid"!

A few more things I'm loving this week:
// The cutest plaid jumper from Wolf Mama Vintage -- 30% off w/code "wolfmama"
// Loved this honest post from Kelsi
// Swanky silver shoes from Mystery Girl Vintage -- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
// Another awesome make-up review from Erin, I want all those bright shades!
// Orange Macadamia Nut Pumpkin muffins? YES PLEASE, and THANK YOU!
// The cutest kitty watch I've ever seen!
// A pretty floral midi skirt.
// Some recipes I've tried and loved: Gluten-free trail mix cookies (amazing), grain-free banana bread (also amazing, I used a real egg, rather than flax)
// Loving this classic black hat.
// A baby and cats, I'm not sure it it gets any cuter.
// A gorgeous floral midi-dress.
// 31 things Bob's Burgers can teach us abut life, family, and butts. "Just when I think I'm out, his cheeks pull me right back in" - so much love.
// On the flip side, this is terrifying.
// Love this Liberty London x Vans collab
// 90's cartoon characters take on fashion week
// The perfect floppy hat for fall.

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Valentina Duracinsky said...

lovely list!

Valentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog
-- Facebook Page

Mardle Made said...

Great wishlist. I have the Liberty's Vans and they are permanently attached to my feet! They are amazing!

Happy Weekend.

Em xx

www.mardlemade.com

April Giannosa said...

I'm all for chunky cardigans! These with the designs look perfect for snuggling in the chilly months!

April

AnnaBananaCupcake said...

Great sweater for fall, and I love that necklace!
XOXO

abbycake said...

The pants and clogs are probably my favorite items. Despite my boyfriend's distaste for them, I am a clog-lovin gal.
xx Abby | a geek tragedy

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!