Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fantasy Fashion Week

 photo Daria-PrabalGurung-Swagger-New-York-723x1024_zps03bf8ed0.jpg
 photo Beavis-And-Butthead-Swagger-New-York-723x1024_zpsf7a40f57.jpg
 photo Lisa-Simpson-Marc-Jacobs-Swagger-New-York-723x1024_zpsc99b525d.jpg
Fashion week is fun and all (you know, from the comfort of Pittsburgh), but I find these mash-ups of 90's cartoon characters and current designers much more fun.


MarieBayArea said...

Looking sharp Daria!

astr!d said...

haha!!! love this!

Heather P. said...

I'd love to revisit Daria now that she'd be a bit older. I bet her style would be amazing, but never too fussy.

Kind of want to go back and watch some episodes!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!