Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_AugustOutfit2_zps8ab5b11e.jpg
Ruche striped denim dress
Milk & Honey polka-dot bag
InfinEight geo-dial circle necklace
Spotted Moth pink top --- 30% off entire site!
Plasticland 'Vintage Beauty Parlor' book
Lulu's black and brown bag
Yeye Vintage boutique leopard flats -- 20% off w/code "yeyelovesorchid"
Adventurer Vintage crop top -- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDGREY"

Pattern seems to be the theme of the week- leopard, stripes, and dots!

A few more things that caught my eye:
// Loving these classic denim shorts
// Seriously, if you're not reading Erin's blog, you're missing out. I loved what she had to say about the Gabourey Sidibe...incident. Go, read.
// Loved Monica's post about little breakthroughs.
// The prettiest bag for summer from Mystery Girl Vintage. -- Save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
// Yes, this place looks like a dream.
// For all you Cry Baby fans.
// "Sprinkles are...rainbow rice for milky ice" and other Tom Haverfoods
// The Nasty Gal sale is still going strong. I'm loving these and this.
// A LIVE FEED OF KITTENS. and another cute cat.
// Need Supply is offering an extra 40% off sale prices w/ code '40MORE'!
// The perfect backpack.
// Hanson made a beer!
// Pretty ombre tights.
// I love Rebecca's writing, and this post is no exception.

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Valentina Duracinsky said...

great list... I like the geo necklace!

Valentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog
-- Facebook Page

abbycake said...

I always love seeing everyone's weekly lists. I am obsessed with that bag! <3
xx Abby | a geek tragedy

jessthetics said...

I love the spotted moth top! And that dress is so lovely and summery xx

www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

The Littlest Smitten said...

Love Rebecca's post and so glad she shared these thoughts. I couldn't agree more.

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

Those shoes!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!