Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey-AugustOutfit1_zps97fc2c8d.jpg
2. Adventurer Vintage 1970's pink jelly sandals -- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
3. Yeye Vintage Boutique 90's celestial belt -- 20% off w/code "yeyelovesorchid"
4. Spotted Moth gem earrings --- 30% off entire site!
8. ShoeMint 'Emma' boot -- 20% off your first pair

And I'm off, hope you have a lovely weekend. I'm keeping this short and sweet this week!

A few more things that caught my eye...
// Erin is one of my favorite bloggers, and this post about fatkinis makes me love her even more- how amazing does she look?
// This nautical skirt from Mystery Girl Vintage is so cute! -- Save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
// An interesting post about why Monica is actually trying to blog less.
// Nicole's niece asked to be on her blog, and is completely adorable.
// Nasty Gal is having a huge, mega sale! Some items are 90% off! I've been stalking it...
// Love these floral prints.
// Kind of obsessed with the style-o-matic from Asos, it's like Cher's closet in Clueless!


Rachael // The Paraders said...

The jellies definitely bring back the 1990s feel! They'd be super cute with either of those black and white dresses. All the promos listed below are awesome, too!


☯ZERO STYLE☯ said...

thanks my love! xo

Jennifer said...

I can see you rocking the hell out of those boots!

xo Jennifer

Jessica said...

Ahh, I've been eyeing that black and white Lulu's dress all week! May have to finally cave.

p.s. have fun in Austin! One of my favorite cities in the world :)

irene wibowo said...

love it! :)
Irene Wibowo

Cassandra Too said...

I wish for the boots too, nice color!
Great selection! :D

Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin

with love, Cassandra xx

Elissa Garza said...

I love those booties, I absolutely need a pair like that for winter!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!