Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

 photo OrchidGrey_AugustWishlist3_zps2c8fcfe3.jpg

Happy Saturday! I just got back from a super successful thrift shopping trip, and am procrastinating on going out for a run. Here's a few things I'm loving this week:

// This outfit of Erin's is perfect for fall! Leather and plaid are perfect together.
// Speaking of fall (there's a hint in the air today!), these shoes from Wolf Mama Vintage would be perfect with a plaid skirt and navy sweater! Save 30% w/code 'wolfmama'
// Love these photos on Monica's blog, she makes me want to take a trip to Hawaii!
// More awesome photography over on Nicole's blog
// Need hair tips? Kelsi's your gal!
// Wear together: one, two, three, four.
// This made me laugh, so hard. Also, this.
// Asos is having a huge sale. I'm loving these, this, and this.
// This print would be perfect for our kitchen.
// My kind of women.
// Nasty Gal's new shoe line 'Shoe Cult' is finally here! I'm loving these polka-dot booties!
// Words to remember when you're in the mood to be a jerk. Words to remember always.
// The tiniest little kitten.
// On my Etsy wishlist.




6 comments:

Carina M said...

Oh wow! Beautiful detailing on that leather jacket!

The Little Antlers
Illustration portfolio
My shop!

Marta said...

Your selection is marvelous. Fabulous dress and jacket!

MARTA ♥
http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

Hannah Layford said...

fab pieces! I'm not usually a fan of white boots but these are fab!


Hannah xx


www.raspberrykitsch.com

Valentina Duracinsky said...

oh my, that dress is gorgeous!

Valentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog
-- Facebook Page

abbycake said...

I am obsessed with dropwaist dresses!! Still looking for the perfect one. And those booties!! Amazing.
xx Abby | a geek tragedy

willfullyelegant said...

You live in Pittsburgh and I consider that city my home and love it to bits! Found your blog along the way, and love it..

Visit me @ http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!