Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

 photo OrchidGrey_AugustOutfit2_zpsa774dbec.jpg
// Spotted Moth rhinestone collar necklace
// Lulu's black and white boots
// Milk & Honey black and white sweater
// Plasticland brass phrenology candlesticks
// Yeye Vintage Boutique 'Love' necklace
// InfinEight stone necklace

Slowly but surely adding a few fall items to my wardrobe, or at least thinking about it. Still technically a month left of summer, but you can't blame me, with some nights getting down to 45, my brain has made the switch.

A few more things I'm loving:
// Ever wondered how to trim your own bangs? Kelsi has all the answers!
// Loving this vintage crop top from Wolf Mama Vintage -- 30% off w/code 'wolfmama'!
// Baked quinoa veggie bites? This recipe from Monica looks amazing.
// Can't get enough of this floral print shift dress from Mystery Girl Vintage -- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDGREY"!
// Thoughts on kindness on Nicole's blog, definitely worth a read.
// Fall essentials:  a leather circle skirt, kitty earrings, a rad vintage watch, tights in every color.
// I always appreciate a good Cher impression.
// Have you visited Moorea's new shop? She's carrying Debbie Carlos now and I'm so excited!
// The perfect summer to fall basic tee. And the dress version.
// This DIY garment rack is on my to-do list.
// In love with these high waisted jeans.
// I want to be wearing this right now.
// True confessions? I'm a little obsessed with these Nikes.
// 20% off the new season at Asos. Love this leopard print dress, and this pinafore.


Kimberly Topolewski said...

I want that sweater! :)

carelessly graceful

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!