Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Laura Callaghan's Lovely Illustrated Ladies

 photo wiccansrgb2_950_zpsb586f312.jpg
 photo dressingtableweb5_zpsd141818b.jpg
 photo fortunecookieweb_950_zpse8340f74.jpg
 photo roomweb_zpsa3a8e0de.jpg
 photo sundaygirlrgb2_950_950_zps2eae8b7e.jpg
All images ©Laura Callaghan


Bodacious babes, a heavy dose of contraband, and a mish-mash of pattern? Right. Up. My. Alley. I can't get enough of illustrator Laura Callaghan's bright and bold illustrations, which feature layer upon layer of color, pattern, and meaning. The first, 'Wiccans' is by far my favorite.

3 comments:

Kailey said...

her stuff is so incredible! Can't ever get over how beautiful the clean lines are & all that detailing!

Alison said...

Amazing! The Wiccan print is also my favorite. Takes me part to being 12 all over again (hey - The Craft had just come out).

AnnaBananaCupcake said...

Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing and introducing us to such much talent.
XOXO

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!