Saturday, July 20, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_JulyOutfit3_zps74a8217e.jpg
2. Spotted Moth 'Orbit' earrings -- 30% off sitewide!
3. Adventurer Vintage vintage daisy vest -- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
7. ShoeMint 'Ciella' flats -- 20% off your first order when you click through
8. Have a blog? Why your 'About' Page is everything, from Passionfruit Ads

Whew! Took a little breather there. The next few weeks are going to br crazy with lots of travel, so I'm taking as much downtime as I can get right now. Hope you're having a great week!

A few more things that caught my eye...
// I always love to read life update posts, here's Laura's.
// This recipe for Papaya Berry Tropical Crisp form Monica looks amazing!
// Loving this white lace romper from Yeye Vintage Boutique -- save 20% w/code "yeyelovesorchid"
// I really enjoyed this Joy Division playlist from Erin, also THOSE SUNGLASSES.
// Did you know Mystery Girl Vintage has pin-up prints? I love this one (NSFW)-- save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
// 22 surefire signs you're from New England (I especially relate to #'s 9, 13, & 14)
// The perfect little summer date dress.
// Inside Lynn Yaeger's home!
// Asos is having a huge sale up to 70% off + an additional 10% off w/code "TAKE10"!
// The perfect oxfords for summer.
// Nicolas Cage as your favorite Disney Princesses.
// A pretty pleated midi skirt.
// "Random Elderly Woman in Drum Store Proceeds to Rock the Fuck Out"
// Etsy faves: this tee shirt, this funny print, this sweatshirt
Have a happy weekend!


iris said...

I stay far, far away from American Apparel, since its CEO is a total toolbag. Of course, at this rate, I won't be able to buy clothing anywhere since many a CEO is a toolbag. *sigh*

Christina Marie said...

I love those black sandals!


MarieBayArea said...

Rock n Roll Granny!

Orchid Grey said...

Iris- I see where you're coming from, and while I don't agree with much of the CEO's personal decisions, I do think it admirable that AA is dedicated to paying their employees a livable wage and manufacturing their garments in factories with safe working conditions.

Mandy Rogers said...

LOVING the daisy vest <3

xoxo MACA


TIL I'm from New England

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!