Friday, July 5, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_JulyOutfit1_zps6f76112c.jpg

1. ShoeMint snakeskin Milly bootie - Click on the ad to the right to save 20% off your first order!
3. Ruche lemon neon yellow sunglasses - take an additional 15% off sale w/code JULY4RUCHE

Looking for a few more blogs to follow? Passionfruit is not only a fantastic platform for ads, but also a great way to find new-to-you blogs. This week, they're discussing competition in blogging. Head on over to The Maypop to read more.

A few more things I'm loving this week:
// I love this vintage floral dress from Mystery Girl Vintage! -- Save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
// Pretty handmade earrings from Yeye Vintage Boutique! -- Save 20% w/code "yeyelovesorchid"
// I'm headed to Seattle at the end of the month and and this post from The Grom Mom is getting me excited!
// This red dress would be perfect for a summer date! -- Save 20% w/code ORCHID20
// This summer salad from Good News Santa Barbara looks amazing!
// I'm kind of obsessed with these neon jelly heels, and these much more subdued sandals.
// The perfect everyday tote.
// I Was a Manic Pixie Dream Girl (a cautionary tale)
// Love this block-printed dress (and it's on sale!)
// These leather-look skinnies would be perfect with a white tee.
// A pretty, tropical midi dress.
// Really enjoying checking out Jenny's blog (found on Passionfruit!)
// An interesting read as we set up our apartment.
// I want all the pies.
// This book is on my reading list.
// Did you hear Moorea's big news?!

Have a happy weekend!

6 comments:

Glória Hefzibá said...

Those pants are so cool! =D


Check out my blog design work at Yellow Blog
Cheap Fashion is Chic

monica said...

thanks for the mention! Seattle is such a great city!!

I love those pants too--and the shoes.
Great links as always--a fun weekend list.
Aloha!
monica

goodnewssantabarbara said...

Thanks for the mention! Have fun in Seattle!
I'm drooling over those pants-LOVE!
have a great weekend.
Nicole

The Littlest Smitten said...

That book is on my list too! Sounds so good.

Obat TBC Alami said...

So pretty

Obat TBC Alami

RedemptionStyle said...

We love reading your blog - that dress is SO CUTE! check out our blog at redemptionstyle.com!!

<3 the Redemption Team

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!