Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_June4_zpse16e2bad.jpg
8. Lulu's Leopard Print Heels

// Interested in starting a blog of your own? I'm excited to welcome Passionfruit as a sponsor, be sure to check out The Maypop for tips on starting- and growing- your blog!

A few more things that caught my eye this week:
// I absolutely loved this piece on finding inspiration from The Grom Mom. How do you stay inspired? 
// The cutest little mini skirt from Ferris Wheel Vintage -- Save 20% w/code "ORCHID20"!
// This outfit and post just make me love Erin more. I mean, how amazing is her necklace?
// Polka-dot dress perfection from Yeye Vintage Boutique -- Save 20% w/code "yeyelovesorchid"
// I love this sweet scooter dress from Mystery Girl Vintage -- Save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"!
// I finally found a swim suit! I bought this top with these bottoms in black, and feel pretty good about it.
// Ladies, bringing down the hammer this week. (the second link has to do with Wendy Davis, in case your views are different).
// If loving these pants is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
// Natalie Wood looking oh-so-lovely.
// This would be cute to sleep in. Plus, I can't resist a good Fleetwood Mac reference.
// This made me laugh.
// A cute pinafore dress.
// This article has me searching down white Birkinstock Milanos. This is the closest I've come to finding them.
// This is pretty much the sweetest thing IN THE UNIVERSE.
// Take an extra 25% off sale at Nasty Gal!

And as I'm sure you're all aware, Google Reader is --tragically-- shutting down tomorrow. Just a reminder that you can follow along on Bloglovin' or you can import all of your Google Reader blogs to Feedly in just one click!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my word that Sweet Valley Stipe dress! Seriously there are so many wonderful summer dresses right now it takes all of my willpower to not blow all my money on all of the haha!

You always find the cutest things for your wishlist!

StyleGodis said...

Love it!!

xx

StyleGodis.com

Heather P. said...

Glad to hear you found a swimsuit! I hate shopping for them, and hopefully the one I have now will last for years to come!

Sandra Quitzimouche said...

great selection! love that spotted moth necklace and those shorts!

and yes, that refinery29 article made me look at birkenstocks differently, but i still wouldn't take the plunge.

i love comfy shoes, but maybe i just need real summer heat in order to give in haha

Valentina Duracinsky said...

How lovely!

Valentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog

Daphne said...

Thanks for sharing the Grom Mom link, I loved that post! It's such a good point that when you are inspired by things, the annoying daily nuisances that are bound to happen just *get to you* less. And that can make a huge difference.

Alix Rose said...

Love the cute dress. I just want to wear dresses all of the time.

The Photogramps said...

I'm always keeping an eye out for fabulous leopard print shoes. Leopard, for me, acts as a neutral :)
These are rad!
xo
ashley
www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!