Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_JuneOutfit3_zpsa35b8f5a.jpg

// Love these photos from North Carolina from A Rambling Fancy!
// If you liked my tropical-print dress from a week ago, this one from Ferris Wheel Vintage is very similar! Save 20% w/code "ORCHID20"!
// Loving this sun belt from YeYe Vintage Boutique! Save 20% w/code "yeyelovesorchid"! 
// Erin is having a giveaway on her blog (also, how awesome is her casual outfit?).
// Love this casual 70's dress from Mystery Girl Vintage. Save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"!
// How amazing is this flamingo print swimsuit?
// I am now obsessed with Moment Junkie.
// The perfect cropped tank for summer.
// Love this interview with 1965 ladies skate champ Patti McGee.
// These silver heels would go with pretty much anything.
// I just bought this bra in black, and now swear by it. Perfect for the flat-chested or people who hate bras.
// Have you tried butter in your coffee? I'm curious now!
// A pretty elephant-print dress.
// A helpful article about summer hair tips, I want to try that argan oil!
// Elizabeth's beautiful Father's Day post.
// A thought-provoking article about technology and the fact that we're often hiding behind it.
// Did you listen to The Distillers when you were younger (or even now)? I loved Brody Dalle then and this interview clip makes me love her now, too.
 // Will I see you in Texas?

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think that skirt was made for you :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Melissa said...

Awesome picks. Those sunglasses are so rad. x

Melissa
http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Sandra Quitzimouche said...

i love that nucleus necklace! it reminds me of something my friend was wearing a few years back that her dad used to make in the 70s.
talk about fashion cycles, right?

The Littlest Smitten said...

I need that AmericanApparel bra! Looks perfect for summer! I have those flower shades in cream. Love them!

monica said...

Loved all of these links! My sons who are skateboarders loved the 1965 clip of Patti McGee skateboarding! So fun. ;)
Aloha

Em said...

I want the dress and the cute sunglass!
I have an international giveaway on my blog by the way, maybe you'd like to join :))
<3
www.loveandelegance.info

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!