Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lookbook: Yeye Vintage Boutique

 photo 9078799905_c668b74439_b_zpsd9e6df9f.jpg
 photo 9081081042_891af02b4c_b_zpsaa5feb4b.jpg
 photo 9081084752_ac590198ca_b_zpsb4e168be.jpg
 photo 9078860039_22d4b8a2d2_b_zps87f29cb9.jpg
All images ©Yeye Vintage Boutique

Says shop proprietress Izzy: "This time around I was lucky to work with local photographer Mary Elam on this concept shoot inspired by 60's psychedelic babes like Sylvie Vartan and Mia Farrow. Most of the clothing is from my vintage shop but I decided to change things up a little and designed the 2 piece bathing suit and blue and green flower printed dress that I call "the Rosemary dress" that will be available in my shop this week. I also designed all the earrings, they are made of dead stock vintage beads mixed with modern pieces they are available in limited quantities."

Sylvie Vartan and Mia Farrow in the same sentence? I think I'm in love.


Tabet said...

I love Vintage! :)

RCagz said...

This whole lookbook is awesome, love the yellow polka dot dress! xoxo

Sandra Quitzimouche said...

so cool! love the creative lighting choices!

The Photogramps said...

I always love vintage look books. They totally pull of the 60s vibe!

The Littlest Smitten said...

I love this look book and Izzy is so sweet!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!