Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_MayOutfit4_zps455488ff.jpg
1. Lulu's bodycon floral dress - save an extra 20% off sale w/ code MEMORIAL2013
2. InfinEight chevron necklace
3. Ruche geometric maxi dress
4. PopBasic emerald maxi skirt
5. Spotted Moth tooth and fang earrings

Happy Memorial Day! Happy three day weekend! I just finished up a glass of wine and some grain-free chocolate-raspberry-coconut cookies, and am now indulging in some Scandal (do any of you watch that show?). Here's some shopping inspiration for your weekend!

A few more things I'm loving this week...
// This necklace from Velouria Vintage is so cute! Save 15% w/code "ORCHIDVTG"
// Can't get enough of this purple purse Ferris Wheel Vintage! save 20% w/code "ORCHID20"!
// Loving this summery 70's dress from Mystery Girl Vintage. Save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"!
// The cutest floral dress from Yeye Vintage Boutique is pretty perfect. Save 35% w/code "MAYMADNESS"!
// Take 20% off everything on Asos this weekend with the code "TAKE20"
// This lip-print crop top is the cutest!
// I'm a little sick of this whole A&F thing- that article is like, seven years old- but I have to admit that I loved Ellen's response.
// These metallic wedges are perfection.
// The perfect summer dress.
// Loving this blog. and this one too.
// So obsessed with this sequin skirt.
// Are you as sick as I am of logging on to FB/Twitter/the Internet and being barraged with everyone's opinion of what a "real" woman is? read this.
// Loving this sleek, hamsa-print dress.
// There are good people in the world, I recommend you watch till the end.
// Love these shoes. Weekend DIY?
// Swooning over Merl's new designs!
// Two new vintage favorites: one, two.

Guess what? I'm headed back to Texas in August for the Texas Style Counsel Conference! Read more about the other speakers here (hint: it's a really, really good line-up) and grab your tickets!

Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Word Actress said...

I LOVE ur blog. I'm from New England, too, but have lived in California for nearly 20 years so I'm the best
of both coasts! I'm a writer and I Guest Blog a lot
on topics related to writing. Your format style is so fun and informative. I'll check back often!

U have a great long week-end, too!

Best...Mary Kennedy Eastham
Website: www.RP-Author.com/MKE
Twitter #WordActress

Jacky said...

great wihlist, especially love the triangle necklace <3

londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

M. Flynn said...

Thanks so much for including me in your list!

Lee said...

I love that Ruche dress! I've read your blog for a while and watched your style change, I've loved watching your style change in the past couple years! Good luck in the future!

http://alifeinclothes.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

great list, I really love that green skirt! have a great holiday! :)
Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

Anthea Lau said...

awesome shares here - keep me busy all night checking out those gems! <3

I would really appreciate it if you'd check out my latest outfit post :)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Cassandra Too said...

I want number 1 and 2 pleaseeee! :D I hope you had a great weekend!

Sending you loads of love ♥♥♥
See you over at BACKTOFIVE !

barefootandvintage said...

gah! to be included amongst such great things like fangs and floral print and maxi dresses...i'm quite honored, my dear. ;) thanks for including me!

Bostonista said...

I have to admit I LOVE Lulus! They always have such great bargains and even though they are inexpensive the quality is usually pretty good!

xo
Kara
www.thebostonista.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!