Thursday, May 23, 2013

Inspired By: Spell & The Gypsy Collective

 photo 10_cheetah-cactus-08772_zpsc02add49.jpg
 photo Myocum_USA-vest-84711_zpsb520c77c.jpg
 photo Page14_Slouchies_zps3d2dab4d.jpg
 photo 12_charcoal-dress-1149_zps93d57af5.jpg
All images via Spell Designs

Founded by sisters Elizabeth and Isabella, Spell and the Gypsy Collective is the embodiment of their shared admiration for feathers, turquoise, and leather. Based in Byron Bay, Australia, the two sisters converted their shared design studio into their flagship boutique, where they create unique adornments and share their inspiration. Essentially, they are living my dream life.

5 comments:

jessthetics said...

I love these photos! The aesthetics is so sunny and dreamy, I wish I was lying in the beach covered in jewellery too xx

www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

KristiMcMurry said...

Love their work! That does sound like a pretty awesome life to live. They are obviously really great at what they do.

Jennifer said...

Love. Them.

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

salemstylecrochet.com said...

wow. those photos are amazing. Definitely have to check that out.

<3 Lianna J @ Salem Style Crochet

Mollie said...

Holy moly, gorgeous! If I were friends with them the first thing I'd suggest is a fashion photo shoot involving dancing, long dresses, and a night time bonfire! Just think of the incredible photos...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!