Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday (cough, Monday night, cough) Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_AprilOutfit4_zps429be635.jpg

3. To Be Determined striped vintage dress save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"!
5. Ruche tangerine dress

I'm in the process of returning home from an amazing weekend spent with Lulu's, friends, and family in Boston. If you were to see me right now, you would probably be pretty unimpressed, but that's the beauty of the internet, if I don't post a photo of my messy hair and the half-eaten Chipotle salad in front of me, no one has to know it happened right? Well, now you know, I'm in the Baltimore airport. Either way, this weekend was wonderfully springy, and I'm in the mood for girly clothes in pinks and tangerines.

A few more things I liked on the internet this week...
// Sunflower shorts!
// LOVE these floral pants from Ferris Wheel Vintage! save 20% w/code "ORCHID20"!
//  This shirt from Velouria Vintage is the coolest. Save 15% w/code "ORCHIDVTG"!
// How cool is this bandana print dress from Mystery Girl Vintage? Save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"!
// Speaking of tangerine, this dress from Yeye Vintage Boutique is pretty perfect. Save 20% w/code "yeyelovesorchid"!
// Perfect summer sandals from Adventurer Vintage. Save 20% w/code "CLEAROUT"!
// A little neon, a little geo pattern- these sandals are perfect!
// This skirt reminds me of The Endless Summer.
// Check out this Paris time capsule.
// These cat leggings would be pretty hilarious for the gym.
// A sexy scoop-back midi.
// Did you ever have an American Girl doll? I had Addie and Felicity, and after hearing they had retired a few, I thought this article was especially interesting. Thoughts?
// Also, 11 haunting Larry David tattoos.

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

The maxi dress is so pretty! It would be perfect for a summer wedding...or just any day, really. :-)

Melody said...

I LOVE that Asos midi dress. Scoop backs are becoming my new favorite thing. They're so subtly sexy and flattering!

Hannah said...

That article about the American Girl Dolls just makes me so sad. I had the Felicity doll growing up and Samantha and Kirsten were a couple of my favorites as well. I remember sneaking the American Girl books out of my elementary school library because they would only let you check out one at a time and I read them too fast! I fully attribute my love for history to the American Girl books I read growing up. It just makes me so sad that the company is losing the strong foundation and purpose it once had. I'm so glad I kept my doll so that if I ever have a daughter, she will be able to make that same connection.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!