Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_AprilOutfit-3_zpsd0ec1094.jpg

I know I'm not the only one who's happy to see this week come to an end. Let's just focus on positive things for awhile, shall we? Today is record store day! Do you have any plans to visit your favorite shop? I'll be hitting up Jerry's in Squirrel Hill in hopes of finding Richard Thompson's Electric and anything else that strikes me (just an FYI- Richard Thompson does a pretty amazing rendition of Oops...I Did It Again).

A few more things that caught my eye...
// I'm happy to welcome Mystery Girl Vintage as a sponsor -- save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"!
// Adventurer Vintage is having a big ole' moving sale! -- save 20% w/code "CLEAROUT"!
// So in love with this western belt from Yeye Vintage Boutique -- save 20% w/code "yeyelovesorchid"!
// The prettiest folk dress from Velouria Vintage -- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDVTG"!
// This wicker cross-body from Ferris Wheel Vintage is perfect for summer -- save 20$ w/code "ORCHID20"!
// I'm stocking up on crop tops for summer!
// Cat pillowcase!
// I really want to try this all natural salt spray.
// This neon bra would be perfect beneath a loose tee.
// If you've ever had your swim suit stolen by the's happened to me!
// The cutest polkadot dress.
// Love everything in this shop.
// I've been enjoying simple desserts like this one lately, might have to try this tonight!
// Glittery sandals for summer (and not totally childish!)
// I love the Humans of New York blog, and this week was devoted to Humans of Boston! After a week of sad & shocking news, it's nice to see someone focusing on the strength of Boston through simple portraits of it's residents.
// Another happy post.

Have a wonderful weekend!


The Littlest Smitten said...

Our last cat's name was Squrrrl! said...

Love the Lulus tank dress.

<3 Lianna J @ Salem Style

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!