Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Vintage Babe: Cher

 photo b729b546256f2bb14013fb5e0a87aa20_zpsa56bf710.jpg
Image via

Cher seems like she would be really fun to hang out with. I'm basing this solely on her role in Mermaids, and her laugh.


Mel said...

Ugh, I LOVE Cher. She is so beautiful and unique. She's always reminded me of my mom for some reason, must be the long black hair. And I love love love Mermaids. She captured flawed perfection so well.

Kayla said...

How can you not love her? Still gorgeous.

Memoirs & Mochas

blue roses said...

her ability to constantly evolve, to continually create and be an inspiration, is rare and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Plus, she's a real Dead Ringer for Love.

Anonymous said...

Mermaids. All-time favorite movie right there. Fever!

Tanglewood Baked Goods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanglewood Baked Goods said...

Mermaids. All-time favorite movie right there. Fever!

(And ugh, sorry about the comment doubling and deletion! Internet connectivity, and such.)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!