Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_March2013-2_zpsfde90f8d.jpg
3. Bluesville, USA // Vintage Gingham Dress take 15% off w/ code"orchidgrey"

I know, it's Saturday. I just got back from a day of thrift shopping and I'm feeling so inspired and excited for spring and summer weather! Bright fabrics, fun patterns, and breezy materials- yes!

A few more things I'm loving...
// I love this post by Kate, traveling home always inspires me too.
// The prettiest ombre top from Yeye Vintage Boutique-- 20% off w/code "yeyelovesorchid"
// This vintage top from Adventurer Vintage is pretty adorable and perfect for summer-- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
// A glam gold belt from Velouria Vintage-- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDVTG"
//  Ferris Wheel Vintage is having a mega sale-- 20% off w/code "ORCHID20"
//  This pretty patterned cami
// A map of the world's cats- it really exists (Zephyr chose to remain off the grid).
// Classic black heels, unique brown sandals, leopard print flats.
// This amazing video of a whale and it's appreciation for the people who worked to free it.
// Yum. These look amazing (and so does this blog)!
// The world's most perfect sun dress.
// This necklace is so cool!

Happy weekend!

Interested in sponsoring? Find details here.

2 comments:

nicola lynde said...

I'm so happy that classics pumps are back in a big way. Can't wait for this snow to melt and get out in a pair! That cat map is hilarious. Crazy cat lovers of the world...

BLAIRE said...

It's great that you have these promotions listed! Great stuff.

ChicRedneck.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!