Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_MarchOutfit3_zpsd4dcf364.jpg
2. Bluesville, USA // Vintage Mohair Cropped Sweater -- take 15% off w/ code"orchidgrey"
5. Ruche // Full White Skirt

Like the rest of them, this week was crazy. Yet I still find myself asking: Friday? Already? It's frigid cold here, like, January cold. With snow and everything. I'm over it, bring on the sun.

A few more things I'm loving...
// Love this sexy striped dress
// Perfect vintage boots from Adventurer Vintage - 15% off w/code "ORCHIDGREY
// Pretty floral sneakers from Velouria Vintage -- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDVTG"
//A classic cross-body from Ferris Wheel Vintage -- 20% off w/code "ORCHID20"
// The cutest mini dress from Yeye Vintage Boutique-- 20% off w/code "yeyelovesorchid"
// The most perfect handmade earrings
// Shoe love: these wedges, classic sandals,
// These waffles look amazing.
// This clutch is so cute, perfect for summer!
// This makes me want to go on a road trip.
// A sweet midi skirt
// The best "Living In..." yet.
// This makes me want to go to the beach, and this, and this.
// Where did Glen Coco go? He's right here.
// Topanga had the best hair.

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

Marta said...

Really love your selection.

http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

Heather P. said...

Yeah...Topanga stressed out a lot of girls growing up. I mean...HOW did she get such amazing hair? I can't make mine look that good if I tried really, really hard!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

eileen ragan | leaner by the lake said...

Aside from the 50s in general (obviously), the vintage mohair sweater SO reminds me of Pleasantville for some reason (that film from the mid 90s with Reese Witherspoon). Love it.

BuenoBueno said...

love that rugged/dainty sweater!
xo
K

blue roses said...

i should be working on a cover letter, but now i really just want to binge watch "boy meets world".....

Christina Marie said...

I love those shoes!

xx
www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!