Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo OrchidGrey_March_Outfit2_zps01e64105.jpg
5. Bluesville, USA // Vintage Bodycon Dress -- take 15% off w/ code"orchidgrey"

This week was a bit of a...well, let's just say it left me in the mood to shop. I've been filling my fantasy shopping cart with bright colors, sandals, and breezy fabrics. Things that won't weigh me down. What's in your fantasy shopping cart?

A few more things I'm loving...
// A sweet, romantic set of underthings.
// The perfect spring dress from Adventurer Vintage-- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDGREY
// A breezy skirt from Velouria Vintage -- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDVTG"
// The cutest dotty dress from Yeye Vintage Boutique -- 20% off w/code "yeyelovesorchid"
// This peachy pink dress from Ferris Wheel Vintage is so pretty -- 20% off w/code "ORCHID20"
// Perfect black flats and perfect white sneakers
// My friend Rachel is working to restore ReDress, an amazing plus size clothing store. Regardless of what size you personally wear, I think we can all agree that everyone deserves to have a positive shopping experience and to be able to find something that makes them feel beautiful. I encourage you to watch her video and make a donation if you see fit.
// A new favorite recipe site (it's probably not what you're expecting...or maybe it is)
// Obsessed with this dress, Elizabeth looked so lovely in it!
// These earrings are amazing.
// This vintage-inspired dress is so sweet, and perfect for spring!
// Summery wedge-heels.
// I want to go here!

Have a happy and safe weekend!


Amia said...

Love the striped dress and those shoes!

Bethany Hurwitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orchid Grey said...

Bethany, thank you so much for your sweet comment and for reading. It really means a lot to me that you enjoy my blog and have been reading since the beginning!

The Littlest Smitten said...

Oh I almost got that striped BB Dakota dress at work but I got another one from their collection instead. If I could do afforded but I would of gotten it for sure. The the black and white stripes with the bold red on the bottom. Hope you had a good weekend and hope this week is a better one for you.

Abby said...

Hi! Thanks for the feature of my dress! You can use this code "DELIGHTFUL" for 25% off anything in my shop.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!