Monday, March 18, 2013

Inspired By: Vintage Cats

 photo bestcatstories6_zps5b794ead.jpg
 photo bestcatstories4_zps29b142fb.jpg
 photo bestcatstories2_zpsfb6bf85d.jpg
 photo bestcatstories17_zps6be6bace.jpg
 photo bestcatstories18_zps76b4910d.jpg
 photo bestcatstories19_zpsc9bff93b.jpg


Gwen said...

These are gorgeous, and they really remind me of my childhood. I had this picture of a white cat in my bedroom that really reminds me of this style, and I'm now convinced it was by the same artist! Thanks for posting, this put me in such a good mood! :)

blue roses said...

if you do not own a copy already, you must get an illustrated edition of t.s. eliot's poem "old possum's book of practical cats"... it is charming and perfect for cat lovers!

Sammi said...

These are so lovely! I especially love the washing one! :)

xox Sammi

Jhan said...

Wow! I really like the new look of the blog, Julie. And of course, these vintage illustrations are pretty cool. My favorite are the flying cats. :-)

Mardle Made said...

I LOVE these! Please tell me you have seen the Studio Ghibli film, The Cat Returns!

Em xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!