Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo outfitfeb1_zps86c7eea9.jpg
1. La Posh Style Floral Dress
2. Spotted Moth Knit Cap
3. InfinEight Spar Geo Necklace
4. Ruche Tweed Jacket
5. Bluesville, USA Fuzzy Vintage Sweater take 15% off w/ the code "orchidgrey"
6. Moorea Seal Citrine Ring take 15% off w/ the code "ORCHID15"
7. Lulu's D'Orsay Flats

Interested in partnering with Orchid Grey? I have three medium ad spaces available! To learn more, visit my sponsorship page.

Just a simple little outfit that might be nice- and not too cheesy- for Valentines Day. Because you don't have to wear pink. Not pictured: a really warm coat.

A few more things I'm loving this week:
// The prettiest date dress from American Apparel
// Loving this classic cross-body from Ferris Wheel Vintage 20% off w/code "ORCHID20"
// So in love with this Lunar Pendant from Pantheia (you really can give someone the moon)
// The cutest heart sunglasses from YeYe Vintage Boutique 20% off w/code "yeyelovesorchid"
// And a sweet vintage eyeglass case to store them in from Adventurer Vintage 10% off w/code "INSTALOVE"
// One incredible denim dress from Velouria Vintage 15% off w/code "ORCHIDVTG"
// I interviewed Neyla Pekarek of The Lumineers this week, read it here
// Of course I love this poster
// Loving this collection of first knuckle rings 
// A clever campaign from the College for Creative Studies 
// Loved Jessica's review of the Whole 30, Chris and I will be starting it next Sunday! 
// The perfect, easy tee.

Have a safe and happy weekend! 
 

5 comments:

Buttons Apart said...

Lovely picks! I absolutely adore that dress!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

Jules said...

What a beautiful wishlist!
xoxo

Liz Lauren said...

love the shoes


http://lavieenliz.com

jess said...

I LOVE Ruche! They always have such cute, feminine clothes without breaking the bank! I also love that ring from Moorsea Seal - I just went and favorited half their shop lol

jess
Wanderlusted

The Littlest Smitten said...

We just got that peplum tee at work and I've been seriously thinking about getting it. Love stripes but love the added shape of this one. I was reading Jessica's post about the Whole 30 Challenge when she posted it and considering it too. I'm not vegetarian but I don't eat a lot of meat so I was going to try to figure out a variation on it where I can still get enough protein but no or little meat. I've been for a while now wanting to cut out sugar and dairy to see if it changed my energy level and skin blemishes which I'm pretty sure it would help. Also I want to get back to yoga classes and maybe join the gym downtown. Looking forward to seeing how the Whole 30 works for you and what your thoughts are on it.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!