Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo outfit_zps2f036f2a.jpg
1. Ruche Striped Dress
2. Lulu's Gold Necklace
3. Spotted Moth Red Clutch
4. Bluesville, USA Vintage Mohair Sweater take 15% off w/ code"orchidgrey"
5. InfinEight Eutrigon Necklace
6. Lulu's Pink D'orsay Flat
7. Moorea Seal Jewelry Studded Bracelet Set take 15% off w/ code "ORCHID15"
8. La Posh Style Black Cardigan

I love how bold the colors in this look are, the perfect way to brighten up a cloudy day.

A few more things I'm loving...
// The perfect crop top
// Loved this post of Kate's
// A sweet cross-body bag from Ferris Wheel Vintage 20% off w/code "ORCHID20"
// The perfect southwestern skirt from Velouria Vintage 15% off w/code "ORCHIDVTG"
// A pretty fringed necklace from Yeye Vintage Boutique 20% off w/code "yeyelovesorchid"
// The cutest gingham dress from Adventurer Vintage 10% off w/code "INSTALOVE"
// These two Pittsburghers are collecting prom dresses to donate to Sandy victims! 
// Love this bold, pleated dress- perfect for summer.
// The cutest umbrella. ever.
// Because I know you were waiting for a follow-up to last weeks goat video: this.
// Ever think to yourself: "I wonder what Billy Corgan is up to"?
// Love this moon print. and this kitty print!

Happy weekend!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

That dress is all kinds of perfect! Also, the shoes. What a great color! You have such fabulous taste!
xo Deanna | Curly Adventures

Kate said...

I always wonder what Billy Corgan is up to, so thanks for finally giving me that answer I have been searching for!

The Littlest Smitten said...

Love the cat print so much I may have to order it. The BB Dakota dress is super cute. We sell it at the boutique I work at. Unfortunately it didn't work for me but its a great dress. That gold necklace is super fun too that I might need to order it soon! Hope you have a great Sunday!

nicola lynde said...

Love the d'orsay flat. I've been lusting after a pair of Jenny Kayne's forever. One day...

jess said...

Love the cardigan from La Posh...mostly because it seems like I could wear it every day, all day, and be warm and cozy!

jess
Wanderlusted

Kailey said...

I adore those flats from LuLu*s! So cute :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!