Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo Outfit_zpse9c408f8.jpg
3. Moorea Seal Jewelry amethyst heart ring take 15% off w/ the code "ORCHID15"
5. Collide Boutique gold puzzle necklace take 10% off w/ the code "ORCHID10"
6. Bluesville, USA vintage silk & sequin tunic take 15% off w/ the code "orchidgrey"
9. La Posh Style striped maxi skirt

Will you be in NYC on February 9th? Lulu's is hosting their NYFW Style Studio from 6 to 10pm. For more info, and to reserve your free ticket go here.

It's finally acting like winter again, and I love it! Bring on the layers, I'm spending my day watching the snow fly and daydreaming about what to wear.

A few more things I'm loving (the internet was so good this week!)...
// Pretty underthings from American Apparel
// The perfect work boots from Adventurer Vintage 10% off w/ the code "INSTALOVE"
// A cozy sweaterdress from Velouria Vintage 15% off w/ the code "ORCHIDVTG"
// A summery dress from Yeye Vintage Boutique 20% off w/ the code "yeyelovesorchid"
// Loving this golden wrap bracelet from Pantheia
// A cool vintage jacket from Forest Lass
// Have I told you lately how much I love hockey? And Canada?
// The marmot whisperer
// A cute nautical dress
// Loving this breezy maxi skirt
// I love radio lab!
// Kind of digging this gold and black hat
// Completely in love with these perfect spring/summer heels
// I'm charmed
// This sweet video made me tear up
// Are you on Vine? I'm still figuring it out, but you can find me if you want at OrchidGrey. Here's a predictable little glimpse.

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

all very cute


check out my new shirt line!


http://lavieenliz.com/2013/02/02/rich-addictions/

k.girl said...

The hockey article made my heart so happy, i love hockey people, it's a great world. Schneider is a great goalie and clearly a great guy.

Bethany said...

I didn't think it would make me cry, but that little short made me tear up right at the end! So sweet.

irene wibowo said...

lovely clog! :)Irene Wibowo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!