Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lookbook: Rustic Wildflower

 photo 002_Rustic_Wildflower_zps2d119c56.jpg
 photo 008_Rustic_Wildflower_zpsd74e5cf1.jpg
 photo 017_Rustic_Wildflower_zpsf26d948f.jpg
 photo 006_Rustic_Wildflower_zps2e90a63b.jpg
 photo 021_Rustic_Wildflower_zps3cb9e0c9.jpg
All images ©Ruche

If I wasn't already pining for spring, I sure am now. These images from the latest Ruche lookbook evoke those first few sun-soaked days of spring when the last of the snow has finally melted, and heavy layers of wool and flannel are no longer a necessity.

2 comments:

Justalazymorning said...

love this

Porcelain Eleanor said...

wow, I love this! such a cute boho vibe, gorgeous for summer!
Eleanor x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!