Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

 photo outfit5_zps69e3a987.jpg
1. Lulu's tortoiseshell sunglasses take an extra 20% off sale items with the code "mlkday"
2. Moorea Seal Jewelry crystal drop earrings take 15% off with the code "ORCHID15"
3. InfinEight Jewelry painted triangle necklace
4. Spotted Moth black and white scarf
5. To Be Determined vintage t-strap flats
6. Bluesville, USA vintage drop-waist dress take 15% off with the code "orchidgrey"
7. Lagelle vintage silver and turquoise bracelet
8. Collide Boutique gold mine top take 10% off with the code "ORCHID10"
9. Ruche floral printed dress
10. Sign up for the POPbasic beta list and receive a $10 credit!

This might just be one of my favorite round ups yet. While I'm loving our wintery weather, I really can't wait for breezy fabrics and simple dressing. Only a few more months to go, or maybe I should just go on vacation?

A few more things I'm loving:
// A cozy hood from Forest Lass.
// Loving this vintage crop top from Yeye Vintage Boutique!
// Simple silver earrings from Pantheia.
// The raddest Las Vegas sweater from Velouria Vintage- 15% off with the code "ORCHIDVTG"!
// Loving the YOGI ring, wouldn't they look cool stacked?
// The most beautiful moccasins.
// A sweet heart ring.
// This article about a rat made me tear up.
// Kind of obsessed with this song and video.
// A perfect dress for now and later, and a cute polka-dot number.
// So excited about the LOMO film scanner!
// I haven't shopped at Victoria's Secret for years, but I'm kind of in love with this maxi dress.
// A mini morgue automaton from 1900, so cool.
// Coffee roasts, explained with cats.

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

love those shoes!!


http://lavieenliz.com

ghadaevoradesign said...

I love the earrings! Great find.

ghadaevoradesign said...

I love the earrings! Great find.

AVY said...

Love the floral dress, reminds me of Missoni.

How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!