Thursday, January 3, 2013

Vintage Babes: A Particularly Rad Group

image via EW from a shoot for NME, 1980
Chrissie Hynde, Debbie Harry, Viv Albertine, Siouxsie Sioux, Poly Styrene, and Pauline Black, 1977

My brain just exploded. It is the attitude of these ladies that I will bring in to 2013.


alexandraaiello said...

Chrissie Hynde is absolutely fabulous. "Brass in Pocket" is the song that exudes confidence. I always listen to it if I need a pick me up =D

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

So incredible.

nicola lynde said...

What a great pic of a wonderful bunch of gals.

akumaxkami said...

I love Siouxsie. She's one of my idols. <3

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!