Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

Photobucket
1. Friendly Fox Vintage Fair Isle Sweater 20% off with the code "ORCHID"
3. Secret Lake Brown Suede Coat Get 15% off your order With the code "Orchidgrey15"
5. Bluesville, USA Gold Tank Get 15% off with the code "orchidgrey"
7. Lulu's Studded Ankle Boots extra 40% off sale with the code hello2013
10. Moorea Seal Studded Bracelet 15% off with the code "ORCHID15"

Planning a casual New Years Eve? Yeah me too. As much as sequins and sparkle sound nice in theory, I always end up in something a little more cozy.

Here's what caught my eye this week:
// A big welcome to Yeye Design and Vintage Boutique !
// 30% off your order from Adventurer Vintage with the code XMAS12 !
// Swooning over these Vanessa Mooney pieces from Threadsense.
// Love these printed tights.
// A birthday gift to myself (in January), love the olive color.
// Mega sale at Nasty Gal, loving these.
// Frost flowers. Beautiful.
// A cozy sweater.
// Fancy little boots, and a dress to go with them.
// Love this girl's style (and hair).
// A cool story about Johnny Cash's boyhood home.
// On my book list: One. Two.

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Georgina Castellucci said...

I love a classic white blouse and black purse :)

Anthea Lau said...

totally loving the necklaces and leafy bracelets :)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

punky said...

I bought sequin pants and they were way to loud. Then i bought a sequin jacket and it ripped all my hair out. waaaaaaaa!
Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!