Monday, December 31, 2012

See Ya 2012!

Photobucket
Photobucket

If 2011 was a year all about major life changes- marriage, moving, careers- 2012 was all about settling into those changes and this new life. Looking back at my blog posts over the past twelve months or so, I can see myself settling in to our new city, our new schedules, and our new life. This year was not easy and I think I made that point quite clear; I started off this year on an emotionally low note, but I feel as if I can confidently say I'm coming out of 2012 a little older (literally, yes, also figuratively) and a little stronger than where I started. And you know what? I'm glad it wasn't easy, if it had been I'm not sure I would have as clear a vision for what I want for my future. I could recap all that happened in these past twelve months, but I'd much rather enjoy looking at some of my favorite images taken throughout the year. I'm ready to put the past behind me and work on making 2013 the best year yet.

Thank you for taking the time to read, comment, support, and advise over this past year. I don't think I will ever truly be able to express my gratitude for everyone who reads Orchid Grey, but please just know how much you're appreciated. If you're out on the town tonight, please be careful and have a wonderful last day of 2012! xoxo -Julie

Happy New Year!