Friday, November 2, 2012

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Links

 Photobucket
1. Spotted Moth lace bustier top
2. ELF Serendipity bag save 10% with the code ORCHID
3. InfinEight Trigraph Necklace
4. Bluesville, USA Custom denim jacket save 15% with the code orchidgrey
5. Lulu's black sculptural wedge
6. Ruche taupe layered skirt

This week has been an exercise in blogging through six days of rain, hence no outfit photos. But really, I have absolutely nothing to complain about compared to those on the coast. I'm thankful that our area was spared the destruction of hurricane Sandy, and am still left speechless when viewing photographs and video of the devastation.

If you can, there are many ways to help contribute to the relief efforts (we donated to the Red Cross). Sara posted an excellent list of where and how to contribute, along with what to look for when seeking a legit charity.

Besides rain, this week has been filled with after-work obligations ranging from dinner with a visiting co-worker from the SF office, an advance screening of Lincoln (it was good, I recommend it), and...man, what on earth have I been up to? I've just been busy I guess.

Here's what else caught my eye:
// The Atlantic has a new site, The Sexes. I'm looking forward to perusing it this weekend
// This gif
// Cute rainboots
// A helpful series of articles about budgeting
// Loving this burgundy velvet dress
// ...and these burgundy boots to match

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I really love that rose skirt! Gorgeous picks, hon.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Liz Lauren said...

great choices! those shoes are really cool!


http://lavieenliz.com

Mackenzie said...

ahhhh i love that triangle necklace!!

Bostonista said...

Great choices as always! Thank you for mentioning donating to the red cross. Boston, luckily, made it through mostly unscathed this time but the devastation in NY and NJ is just unbearable.
That burgundy velvet dress is also making me drool.

xo
Kara
www.thebostonista.com

Jennifer said...

This would be the best date night outfit!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Rita Carvalho said...

That bustier top and skirt are to die for!

http://seelovemake.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!