Friday, November 9, 2012

Weekly Wishlist & Friday Favorites

Photobucket
2. Moorea Seal Gold & Quartz Earrings 15% off with the code orchid15
3. InfinEight Silver Pine Cone Necklace free shipping with the code NEARESTDEAREST
4. Bluesville, USA Vintage Cage Sweater 15% off with the code orchidgrey

There are six months of cold weather ahead, I'm stocking up on cozy coats and boots and a few bold accessories for a little pop of texture and color.

Don't forget to enter the Lulu's giveaway for your chance to win $200!

Here's what else caught my eye this week...
// A website that tells you what to wear for the weather (you can customize your location).
// The coziest sweater, possibly ever.
// And another one....(these are both sitting in my shopping cart).
// A hat that says it all.
// This guy takes pretty awesome photos with his daughter.
// Vans comes through!
// Unfortunately, this is the perfect tee for me. Constantly running late.
// Love this simple coat. And this one too.
// Mean Girls pencils!
// If you didn't want to move to Reykjavik already...

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

#4 and #5! I want!


http://lavieenliz.com

Melissa said...

I adore those earrings!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Haylie said...

That plaid coat is adorable :)

-Haylie

Femke said...

The plaid coat and the necklace are my favorites!

xoxo, Femke
By Button

Debra said...

I'm liking those earrings! <3 quartz

honestlydebra.blogspot.com

amberly said...

Um, that Wevther thing is amazing!! And now you have me lusting after those sweaters...

Hope you and co. have a great weekend! Hiking, perhaps?

Broke & Beautiful said...

Wow, I LOVE those boots! Wish they weren't $200...

FASHION TALES said...

Great pieces, I think those boots are definitely my favourite! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!