Monday, November 5, 2012

Over The Weekend: An Afternoon at Millers

Millers 3
Millers 1
Millers 2
Millers 4
Millers 6
Millers 7
Millers 5
If it weren't for a quick trip to Miller's Antique Mall in Verona on Saturday afternoon, this weekend would have looked pretty quiet. But in reality, it's just what I wanted it to be. After having zero downtime last week and six straight days of rain, it was nice just to do exactly what I wanted and relax. I worked on some drawings for the 30 Day Drawing Challenge, ran some much needed errands, made a great Sunday breakfast with Chris, tried out a new gym, and signed up for another 5k (the YMCA Turkey Trot). Nothing groundbreaking, but like I said, it was exactly what I needed.

I love taking photos at antique malls and flea markets. I really kind of regret not purchasing the Boob Tube.

Did you have a nice weekend?

3 comments:

giselaandzoe said...

i love Antique malls, specially those in the middle of no where! my weekend was a work weekend but a good one, had a pop up shop vintage clearance sale which is always fun meeting your customers!

FASHION TALES said...

Glad that you were able to get some relaxing time in. Going to an antique mall sounds like fun. I'm always up for a bit of nostalgia. Enjoy your week!

Melissa said...

So many great treasures! I love going to thrift stores/flea markets. I need to get out and off campus and do more shopping!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!