Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Favorites

Here's what caught my eye this week...
This dress from Ruche would be perfect for layering with sweaters and boots.

Loving these handmade, cute flats from ELF.
Receive 10%off your order with the code "ORCHID"

This velvet circle scarf from Spotted Moth is so pretty!

These boots from Lulu's would be perfect beneath maxi skirts for winter.

This simple necklace from InfinEight would be perfect with a simple outfit.
Can't get enough of this amazing polka-dot jumpsuit from Bluesville, USA
Receive 15% off your order with the code orchidgrey

A few more...
// Love this post about simplifying life from Create*Loves
// I want to eat these.
// This outfit of Elizabeth's is so pretty.
// After seeing this post of Sydney's, I officially want faux-fringe.

4 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

I love the boots and scarf!


http://lavieenliz.com

Jenni Austria Germany said...

oh my....i need those boots.

Justalazymorning said...

i love the long dress!!

Melissa said...

I posted that velvet scarf on my Friday Finds post a week ago. It's so gorgeous!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!