Saturday, July 21, 2012

Friday Favorites

Yet another week of beautiful summer weather and I couldn't be happier. This week was busy, but in the best way. I'm going to keep this one short today, below are a few of my favorites from around the internet this week and I hope you have a beautiful weekend...

American Flare-lines Coral Red Dress  - Click Image to Close
This lovely red dress from Lulu's

This cute handmade fringe bag from BaliELF
Receive 15% off with the code ORCHID

This pretty watercolor chiffon top from Ruche 
Don't forget to enter the Ruche giveaway!

coral cargo dress
This cute orange shirt-dress from Bluesville, USA
Receive 15% off with the code orchidgrey 
Fractal - Brass Geometric Earrings Faceted Diamond Rhombus Trapezoid Brass Earrings
 These geometric earrings from InfinEight
 A few more...
//  This crochet mini is insanely pretty...and makes me want to learn how to crochet.
// I love how from a distance this dress doesn't look striped, and the 90's silhouette.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Came across your page randomly and I love it! Your style is amazing. Nice to know there are other people with crazy big hair besides me!


www.katesgoingplaces.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!