Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites and Life Lately...

The world's most skeptical owl from yesterday's trip to the National Aviary.
Happy Friday the 13th! How can it possibly be the 13th of July already? This month is flying by at an alarming rate. What a weird week this was, we're having some car trouble, so not being as mobile has definitely put a damper on our activity level, plus we're laying low in anticipation of going north. Trying to save our pennies in preparation of eating our way through New England (Friendly Toast, prepare yourself).

This week I am:

Listening to:
Really loving the whole Pizza Tapes album, it's a little more...bluesy, than what you would first expect from a member of the Grateful Dead, and that's why I love it. It's the perfect soundtrack for working from home and doing things around the house.

Reading:
I honestly didn't read much this week, but I'm really looking forward to checking out some of the recommendations left in the comments section of last week's post. And I want to check out all of these recommendations from the ModCloth blog. Not that it really counts as reading, but I picked up a copy of Women's Health last week, and that's honestly where my attention has been going. I like reading it every now and then for workout inspiration. It's a great way to add something new to a tired routine. Kettlebells are where it's at this week.

Anticipating:
A couple days off to clear my head and clean out my house (last weekend was completely unproductive).

Coveting:
 Right Pack At You Floral Print Backpack  - Click Image to Close
This floral backpack from Lulu's would be perfect for hikes.
This sweet spotty top from Spotted Moth.

These handmade leather flats from BaliELF.
Receive 15% off with the code ORCHID
Galaxy - Long Geometric Necklace in Solid Copper
Loving the geometric beads of this necklace by InfinEight.

super 90's sunflower romper
 Can't get enough of this 90's floral romper from Bluesville, USA!
Receive 15% off with the code orchidgrey
A few more...
//I am completely obsessed with this Leah Reena Goren dress.
//This red maxi is too, too pretty.

Have a fun weekend!