Monday, April 16, 2012

Over The Weekend: Flowers and Antiques

 

Oh Monday, I am not ready for you! Just one more day, please? I had such a great weekend! Our friend Jake was down from Mass visiting family and met up with me on Saturday afternoon, we didn't have the best weather, but the rain was perfect for having a huge breakfast at Pamela's and then a walk around Phipps. When Chris got out of work, we went to Kelly's for beers and pierogies. Sunday brought with it an early morning drive to the airport, where we said goodbye to our friend. Sunday also brought 80 degree weather! We took advantage and explored Miller Antique Mall in Verona, the Oakmont Bakery, Mellon Park, and the Phipps Garden Center.

Short and sweet today. How was your weekend?

14 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Great collection of pictures.
And I would love to leaf through that Barbie and Stacey book! :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Messy said...

You have daisies already??? LUCKY!!!

Emily said...

Love,love,love the Oakmont Bakery. I get an Oakmonter for my birthday every year. My mom calls EN Miller's her happy place, I have walked through a million times with her.

Lottie said...

I wish I had another day too--the weekend went by far too fast.

And I love daisies.

Megan said...

Cute pictures - love your boy's beard, too. We didn't have great weather here either - tornados galore. Ugh.
http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

haha @ the bling earrings... looks like the perfect weekend!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Caitie said...

looks like the perfect weekend - love all the flowers, so pretty!!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Kitsune-kun said...

looks like fun! love the closeups:)

Irene Wibowo said...

great picture.. :) Irene Wibowo

Leanne said...

Beautiful orchid wow!!

love from South Africa

The Littlest Smitten said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I spent time in NYC Friday and Saturday. We had a show in Brooklyn that was so fun. Stayed up way to late and had a lovely brunch the next morning in Washington Heights. Sunday was back home and went to a friend's clothing swap where I scored lots of great things. Took it easy at home later and in the evening met up with a very old friend visiting. Hope your week is fabulous!

kelly ann said...

Love the photo of you with the flower in your hair - you're so pretty!

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

Your weekend sounds perfect. I am fully for 5 day weekends and 2 day weeks.

Aliya said...

What a lovely selection of photos!! Love the little daisy in your hair!

x Aliya
www.hillsidestory.net

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!