Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Art Notes: Gabriella




All work by GabriellaRitar

Does that first picture look familiar? When Gabriella emailed me a couple of weeks ago saying that she had drawn up an illustration inspired by this post of mine, I was incredibly flattered, and then I visited her blog and was really, really flattered. Her work is exactly the kind of illustration that I love: simple, loose, and expressive. Plus, how could you possibly resist a cat pattern? Thank you so much Gabriella!

5 comments:

KristiMcMurry said...

She does great work! The one of you is so adorable.

Georgina Si said...

How amazing! She is incredibly talented, what an honor.

Natasha Fatah said...

What great illustrations!
Make me feel like leafing through my childhood story books. :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I love these! They remind me of something that could be in a comic. Thanks for sharing :)

ps-I owe you an email and its coming soon, I just moved and have been quite unorganized.

Marlena said...

haha a cat pattern, these are so sweet

the only person that every sketches me is my baby brother haha, check you out :P

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!