Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thoughts on Snow

Well, winter has finally showed it's face in Pittsburgh! We were graced with some snow all day yesterday and all day today, it's lovely but so, so cold! Driving was certainly dicey this afternoon, PGH definitely does not treat inclimate the same way as New England, I don't think I saw a single plow truck out and about this evening, and there was a ten car pile-up near our apartment. I think we're in for an interesting winter. I love being home on a snowy day though, curling up with a book and a cat, and relishing in a guilt-free day of laziness.

I realized that, because of having Friday off and my subsequent sickness, I never posted my Friday links, so if you find yourself in a window shopping mood this snowy eve:

1) The print of this dress is so pretty, would look lovely with some grey knit tights for winter.
2) Sometimes you just need flats, I just received these and they're super comfortable! Enter BFORCHID15 for 15% off!
3) This is such a pretty little dress, perfect for brunch.
4) Kind of obsessed with this skirt, leopard is a neutral, right? Get 10% off your order with the code Grey10 at checkout!
5) This minimal clutch is so perfect, for travel or with an outfit. Get 15% off your order with the code
ORCHID15 at checkout, can be combined with sale!
6) I love this bright pencil skirt, an easy way to brighten up winter.
Enter code orchidgrey at checkout to receive 15% off yor order.
7) This is lovely, a perfect way to dress up a button-down and jeans.
Free Shipping on all orders (including international!!!)

Good night!