Sweet ZebbyIt's Friday! Are you excited for the weekend? I definitely am, especially after having a really great week. This week, I made the time to pick out my outfits at the beginning of the week, which simplified my mornings immensely. After reading this post of Jen's, I've been thinking a lot about ways to simplify and streamline my own life. I tend to always be very scattered and dis-organized, and that's something that I'm striving to change. Having our lives turned upside down from the move certainly didn't help my state of mind either. So, I've decided that, in addition to picking out my weekly ensembles ahead of time- I'm also going to create a list of goals I'd like to accomplish at the beginning of each week. Sure, maybe not quite as radical as Jen's simplification manifesto, but baby steps people, baby steps.
So because this crazy list epiphany just occurred to me last night, I obviously didn't have a list this week, but I'm proud of the fact that I got three outfit posts up, went to the gym, and tried new things outfit-wise!
In an effort to get all caught up on Friday Links, here's what I'm digging this week:
1) In love with all things Jeffrey Campbell, I love this pair from Lulu's.
2) A polka-dotted cardigan with glittery dots? Yes please!
3) These boots look so cozy! Enter BFORCHID15 for 15% off!
4) I love this chevron patterned dress! Get 10% off your order with the code Grey10 at checkout!
5) Sarah's designs are so beautiful, I love this gorgeous necklace. Free Shipping on all orders (including international!!!)
6) Amber just updated her shop! I love this plaid coat! Enter code orchidgrey at checkout to receive 15% off your order.
7) Dalaga's having a big sale! This t-shirt would be perfect with jeans and a cardigan for the weekend. Get 15% off your order with the code ORCHID15 at checkout, can be combined with sale!
Did you accomplish any goals- big or small- this week?
Have a safe and happy weekend!