So, I finally got one of those rolls of film developed I mentioned a few weeks ago, above you'll see a couple of images from summer 2010. Yep, I really need to get it together when it comes to my film and actually get it developed on time. It was a nice surprise to see some pictures of the ocean and Halibut Point State Park though. I'm really missing the ocean these days.
Do you have any fun weekend plans? I'm looking forward to finally getting a Christmas tree this weekend, and hopefully getting into the Holiday spirit with some crafting.
Do you have a wish list this year? We're not doing big gifts, but here are some things I'm loving:
1. This lime colored skirt from Ruche would be the perfect way to brighten up the dark winter months.
2. I'm loving the Hat Field boots from Blowfish, wouldn't they be perfect for tromping around the snowy city? Don't forget, you can receive 15% off your order by entering BFORCHID15
3. This striped top from Lulu's would be so easy to dress up or down, I'd pair it with a suede skirt and booties.
4. Dalaga carries such a great selection of pretty dresses, this one would be perfect for a holiday date.
5. I love this copper penny charm from Noble Town Vintage, the perfect simple necklace.
6. This might be the most perfect Holiday dress, Bluesville, USA always has the cutest things and you can get 15% off your order by entering orchidgrey at checkout!
7. Are we friends on Pinterest yet? I've been looking for hair-inspiration and it's the perfect place to find so many ideas!
8. This dress would be lovely for New Years!
How do you all feel about gift guides? Would you be interested to see my take on gifting? or are you already experiencing gift-guide overload?
Have a happy weekend!