Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Friday on Wednesday


New Hampshire

Please forgive me as I play a little game of "catch-up". I know, I know "the holidays", blah, blah, blah. I'll have a little re-cap of our trip up tomorrow morning, but until then, here's what I'm loving, despite the fact that it feels wring, wrong, wrong to talk about shopping so soon after Christmas and Hanukkah. We can still look and like things right? Right.

1. A cute zodiac print from Ruche (I'm an Aquarius).
2. A smart idea from Blowfish. Receive 15% off your order with the code BFORCHID15
3. These lace Lita's totally won me over, so pretty! Lulu's always offers free shipping!
4. Dalaga's having a mega holiday dress sale! I love this one.
5. Pretty geode necklaces from Noble Town Vintage. NTV is offering free shipping on all orders!
6. This leopard dress/coat is pretty amazing. Bluesville, USA is offering 15% off orders with the code orchidgrey

Re-cap and outfit post tomorrow!

9 comments:

modern Suburbanites said...

such great pieces and that photo is gorgeous!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Sweet Harvest Moon said...

Beautiful picture!

Rae Veda said...

That zodiac print is so cute! I love it. xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Jo said...

Catch up is always fun! <3 I love the zodiac print!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Joy said...

Love the photo! Great links :)

Justalazymorning said...

love the links, thaks for sharing!
xoxo

Irene Wibowo said...

pretty.. :)

Irene Wibowo

Aya Smith said...

Ohhh, the holidays! Is it wrong I'm happy they are over? I doesn't help that we have an array of birthdays strung along the same time frame, but this time of year we over-spend ourselves and stress out - realizing LATER there really was no significant reason to lose our heads. LOL

And I shop ALL the time... LOL

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

seekingstyleblog said...

I still haven't caught up from Christmas and now I'm going away for New Years! lol

http:/seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!