Friday, October 14, 2011

Have a great weekend!

Halloween 2005
(a crappy zombie, Richie Tenenbaum, a troll doll)

Are you excited for Halloween? I am but I have no idea what I'm going to be this year. I always end up being something kind of ugly or off-putting, never anything cute for some reason. Maybe this year will be different!

Have you seen Jessica's genius Halloween ideas? I think the Hamburglar is my favorite!

Did you know I used to play the trombone? For a brief stint in the 8th grade, until it got too cold out to practice in the barn! I think I need this darling dress to remember my time in the brass section!

I would love to get this very manly notebook set for Chris to keep track of things with.

Have you seen Ruche's new fall look book? This is my favorite look of all, I love the lace top!

I love this cute denim dress, can't you see it working for all seasons?

A classic bomber jacket is perfect for fall.

I'm completely in love with these creepy-cool candlestick holders, they would look great on my kitchen table.

I love this DIY of Elsie's, wouldn't it be great to do with a quilt?

I'm on Pinterest now and completely obsessed!

Have a great weekend!