Friday, September 2, 2011

Mini Spotlight: Pulp Vintage, Bluesville, USA, & Bearcat Vintage!

Bottom: Bearcat Vintage dress 1, dress 2

Seriously, is there anything better than a vintage dress? I've been very slowly picking out some outfits for fashion week next week, and the most versatile items in my bag seem to be dresses of the vintage variety. Here are a few I'm loving from some of my sponsors, can't you picture each of these transitioning into fall so easily?

See something you can't live without?

Receive 20% off your order from Pulp Vintage with the code LABORDAYCRAZE

Receive 15% off your order from Bluesville, USA with the code OrchidGrey



4 comments:

Jen said...

That teal dress is fantastic! My mother was wearing a nearly identical dress on the night she was engaged. I'm seriously thinking about buying this. Thanks for sharing! :)

Jana Lopez said...

Yes me too! I keep looking for vintages dresses! I love all of the ones you posted!

triskelos said...

The first, lace one, is so unbelievably pretty!) I don;t know if there's anything better than vintage lace <3

http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

Mel said...

FYI, I attempted to use the code to Pulp Vintage, and it didn't work. :(

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!