Monday, September 26, 2011

Mini Spotlight: ModCloth, Blowfish Shoes, Bearcat Vintage, & Le Mode Accessories


Chambray is one of my all time favorite fabrics, so easily taken from day to night, season to season. As the weather cools, this summer fabric is easily transitioned with a light sweater and tights, along with some darker accessories. I'm loving this cute dress from ModCloth, paired with a sweet vintage leopard print collar and some dark shoes, it's perfect for an evening date. Add some sparkle with a simple cuff and lacy bag, you're ready for a night out on the town, whatever the weather!

4 comments:

Rae Veda said...

I love that grey dress and those black shoes. So cute! I'd love to have them. xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

L said...

Great accessories! Particularly like the bracelet - such an amazing and unusual shape.
L x

Anna said...

I love the bracelet!

/Anna

Spinner's End said...

i love the simple sophistication of this outfit. i definitely took advantage of modcloth's sale.. two new pairs of shoes coming my way!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!