Monday, September 19, 2011

Mini Spotlight: Lulu's, Ruche, Pulp Vintage, & Bluesville, USA



I always love the challenge of bringing your summer wear into autumn. Fall is my favorite season for so many reasons, but layering is top of that list. I love that this dress from Lulu's can be a dress, a skirt, or a top, depending on how you choose to style it. Add some warmth with a sheer floral cardigan from Ruche, and a vintage knit from Pulp Vintage, sling a classic shoulder bag from Bluesville, USA over your arm and finish with a pair of contrasting heels from Ruche. The possibilities for fall are endless, have fun!

Like what you see? Receive 10% off your order from Pulp Vintage with the code ORCHIDGREY and 15% off your order from Bluesville, USA when you enter orchidgrey at checkout!

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

gorgeous items!
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Rae Veda said...

I love that cardigan. I've been on the hunt for new Fall cardigans. xo, rv

http://www.aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Aliya said...

The top and the skirt in the first picture are stunning!

x Aliya
www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!