Monday, August 15, 2011

Mini Spotlight: ModCloth, Ruche, & Le Mode Accessories!

Dress: ModCloth, Cardigan: Ruche, Bracelet: Ruche, Clutch: Le Mode Accessories, Shoes: ModCloth

This week's mini spotlight is wedding themed! I had a lot of friends ask me what they should wear to our casual, backyard wedding. So if I were to go to a wedding in the summer, this is the kind of thing I would wear: something bright and fun, and celebratory. I love this fun dress from ModCloth, paired with some simple, nude heels, also from ModCloth. A brightly colored bracelet from Ruche and fuchsia clutch from LeMode Accessories match perfectly as accessories. As a final touch, a cute lace jacket is the perfect cover-up for a night of dancing.

5 comments:

Katy said...

I love that dress! Definitely a brilliant outfit to go to a wedding in! xx
Sirens and Bells

sami said...

beautiful choice! i can't wait to see pics from your wedddddding!

xo
sami

Sarah said...

Love these pics, the dress is so cute!

Sarah
x
www.almostdelightful.com

rebelrousher said...

Adorable dress and purse :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Punky said...

That dress looks exactly like that vintage dress i was going to wear to The Best of Boston party but I chickened out...Best of Maine?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!