Monday, August 1, 2011

Mini Spotlight: Lulu's, Pulp Vintage, & Bluesville, USA


What is it about the impending fall that makes us think of darker colors? Shorter days? The desire to be cozy? I can't believe I'm even thinking about fall, but it's definitely on the horizon. I love incorporating booties with summer dresses, and it's a great way to introduce a little autumn to your summer wardrobe, without having to pile on the layers.

This sweet ruffle dress would look amazing with some black wedges from Lulu's. Add a black bag and sweet boater hat, and you're ready to go from summer to fall.

8 comments:

Katy said...

Even though it's still Summer, I can't help but thinking of Autumn clothes as well! I love those shoes, they're gorgeous xx
Sirens and Bells

Julie Khuu said...

That dress fits you perfectly babe! Love the cut and print! Perfect for a night out dancing with the girls!!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Alamodewearhouse said...

I'm in search of these michael antonio shoes. They seemed to be sold out in my size everywhere.

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

It's my favorite season, can't wait for booties weather.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
August giveaway

Florence said...

polka dots are sweet!

visit me if you have a mo :)

www.fantailflo.com

Maruschka said...

great dress!

www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com

Moorea Seal said...

Oh my god, I bought that same dress in a vintage shop when I was in high school!!!! It was my favorite vintage dress for years! Its always amazing seeing another sister to a vintage dress I once owned and loved :)
xo Moorea

http://www.moorea-seal.com

Jessica said...

I love this dress. I have one very similar to it but it's a halter and a little bit shorter! Very cute!

Jessica.

http://www.JessicaWearsPearls.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!