Monday, July 25, 2011

Mini Spotlight: Spotted Moth, Le Mode Accessories, & Bearcat Vintage!

Dress: Spotted Moth, Necklace & Owl Ring: Le Mode Accessories, Bag: Bearcat Vintage, Sandals: Spotted Moth

Can you believe we're already seeing fall previews? It's been 90+ degrees in New England up until today (a glorious 71), it's hard to even think about putting on a sweater in this heat and humidity. If you're itching for autumn clothes, there are still ways to incorporate those colors and styles in your summer wardrobe. One combination that I love, and that may go against some peoples "fashion rules", is the pairing of black and brown. I think it looks great! I especially love it when there are some pops of gold thrown in too.

For this outfit, I started with the It Girl Dress and Bastille Sandal, both from Spotted Moth. Next, I added some color with the Complimentary Contrast Necklace and Hoot Loves You Ring, both from Le Mode Accessories. As a final touch, I found this Vintage Leather Tooled Handbag (on sale!) from Bearcat Vintage . See you can have Autumn in the middle of July!


Free shipping on all Le Mode Accessories orders with the code PACKED

Receive 20% off your order from Bearcat Vintage with the code ORCHID

...and don;t forget to enter the Bearcat Vintage Giveaway!

3 comments:

Tammy (Marshmallow Dreams) said...

I love black and brown together too! And I think gold would go great with it :)

Jada said...

I'm SO okay with the fall previews :) Fall is one of my favorite seasons because of the fashion, and it's always so gorgeous in Boston during the fall!!

Since I go to school in Cambridge, I love browsing your Boston bloggers list!

Minestrone Soup For the Teenage Soul

Erin said...

I had never heard of Spotted Moth, and I am a fan (despite the name... I am terrified of moths).

Thanks for posting about it.

erin
princetoneatsportland.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!