Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mini Spotlight: Blowfish Shoes, Ruche, & Mitu Vintage


So I thought I would do something a little different with this week's mini spotlight and show you a few of my favorite things from Orchid Grey's sponsors, in an outfit! Isn't this dress from Mitu Vintage cute? I think it would look fantastic with some spring-y accessories from Ruche, and a pair of comfortable wedges from Blowfish Shoes. Also, you can save 15% off your order from Blowfish Shoes with the code BFORCHID15!

2 comments:

MinkandBird said...

This gorgeous dress reminds me of Betty Draper, and that is not a bad thing at all!
You have a fantastic blog and such a great sense of personal style. The daisy necklace you are wearing in the 7 June post is delightful! So whimsical.

Keep up the great work!
Love xx

Lauren Hairston said...

I love that necklace and I'm definitely thinking about putting that discount code to good use!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!